Vision: To be a leading provider of diverse and personalized healthcare services within all environments of care.
Mission: Through the expansion of homecare, private nursing, and staffing service relationships, we collaborate with healthcare institutions and individuals to provide a comprehensive range of clinical expertise to ensure the highest quality healthcare experience.
- Commitment: We are committed to our customers, employees, families, communities and the team.
- Resourcefulness: We will do everything in our power to make sure all resources are implemented and utilized as effectively as possible.
- Responsiveness: We will be flexible to meet the needs of our customers, employees, regulatory organizations and the competitive marketplace.
- Communications: We believe that listening, understanding, sharing knowledge and providing feedback are critical to our success.
- Safety: We share a personal and professional commitment to protecting the safety and health of our employees, our contractors, our customers and the people of the communities in which we serve.
- Fun: We will maintain a sense of humor and a balance between our personal and professional lives to create an enjoyable work environment.
- Spirituality: We acknowledge the source of all of our blessings and reflect our gratitude by being the best that we can be as demonstrated through our behaviors and attitudes to all clients, employees and co-workers.
Nursing is more than a career — it’s a true calling. Nurses are often on the frontlines of health care — teaching, advocating, caregiving and innovating for their patients. We know all about nurses because our founder and Chief Nursing Officer, Louise Weadock, was a practicing clinical nurse before starting ACCESS Nursing Services more than 30 years ago
Louise built ACCESS on the idea that patients should be treated with comfort, dignity and excellence. She was the first to create personalized, comprehensive health care services for patients both in hospital and at home. Because of our absolute commitment to better patient outcomes in every care setting, ACCESS has built a vast and loyal client base. Our state-of-the-art nurse training programs and ever expanding health care packages ensure that ACCESS continues to surpass current standards of patient care. We’re proud of the fact that we’re constantly innovating our programs and services in order to stay on top of the rapidly changing health care environment.
ACCESS has three city center offices and seven hospital based offices in New York City, Westchester County, and New Jersey.
New York (Main Office)
16 East 40th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
26 Journal Square Plaza, Suite 305
Jersey City, NJ 07306
50 Park Place, Suite 1245
Newark, New Jersey 07102